We start out with a short lecture by Ragnhild Louise Muriaas, associate at Sammenliknede politikk at the University of Bergen. In her research she looks into how women are included in politics, and the growing interest for gender issues when it comes to international development issues.
- Women´s representation in politics throughout the world
- Two different views on feminism in Norway
- The political parties in Norway; which issues conserning family are their priorities?
The women are parted into 5 groups, well mixed across groups and age. They share views and stories on the following issues:
- Have your view on being a women, changed throughout your life?
- Which political issues are important to you?